Ray (Reza) M. Jambakhsh, M.Sc., P.Eng.
Ray (Reza) M. Jambakhsh, Chief Technical Advisor
Ray has over 25 years of experience and has been Senior Blast Engineer with the firm since 2004. He is recognised both nationally and internationally for his blasting expertise.
Before joining the DST Blast Consulting team Ray was Senior Blasting Engineer for Golder Associates Limited and President for Ray-Tech Engineering Limited.
He is responsible for senior review, project management and delivery of blasting consulting and engineering services to the construction, demolition, mining, pipeline, energy and public service sectors in Canada and internationally. Ray’s extensive knowledge of blast engineering has also been acknowledged by the industry through publications in international journals.
- Bourget, G., Jambakhsh, R.M., “Ontario Hydro T.G.S. Chimney Demolition, Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada”, Proceedings of the Twenty Sixth Annual Conference on Explosives and Blasting Technique, International Society of Explosive Engineers, Anaheim, California, 2000.
- Jambakhsh, R.M., Copping, C., “Improved Methods of Blasting Concrete for Welland Canal Rehabilitation”, Proceedings of the Twentieth Annual Conference on Explosives and Blasting Technique, International Society of Explosive Engineers, Austin, Texas, 1994.
- Jambakhsh, R.M., Okell, J., “Blast Vibrations and Overpressure Control Using Sequential Blasting Techniques at Inco’s McCreedy West Mine”, Proceedings of the Nineteenth Annual Conference on Explosives and Blasting Technique, International Society of Explosive Engineers, San Diego, California, 1993.
- Jambakhsh, R.M., Cameron, E.A., Richardson, S., “Development of Upper Blind Raises By Long Hole Carbide Drilling (LCD) Methods”, Proceedings of the Eighteenth Annual Conference on Explosives and Blasting Technique, International Society of Explosive Engineers, Orlando, Florida, 1992.
- Jambakhsh, R.M., Stephen, G., Muzzeral, B., Hamill, D., “Blast Design and Vibration Analysis in Trench Blasting for Bell Canada’s Fibre Optics Line Project Across Ontario”, An Internal Publication, May 1989.
Working in Partnership to Achieve Consistent Performance and Sustainable Growth.
DST is a 100% employee-owned company that is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of both…
Delivering excellence, innovation, and safety on every project.
From innovation techniques to environmentally friendly solutions, the team at DST has won a variety of awards that reflect the achievements of our company and employees.
Health & Safety
Protecting our Most Valuable Resources... Our People.
Commitment to workplace health and safety forms an integral part of our organization from the Board of Directors and President through to all DST employees.